Terms of Agreement:
The Terms of Agreement are divided into three categories: General Interpreting, Legal Interpreting, and Medical Interpreting, with each having their own specific fees. However, each follows the following outline. Exact fees for each category are provided upon request.
Initial Service Fee:
Initial Service Fee includes the first two hours of services by one interpreter which are rendered between the hours of 7:00 am and 9:00 pm.
After-Hours Requests are services requested with at least a 24 hour notice and are rendered between the hours of 9:00 pm and 7:00 am.
Emergency Requests are the occasion when services are both requested and rendered with less than 24 hour notice.
* All requests are billed on an Initial Service Fee which includes one interpreter for the first two hours.
* After the first two hours, requests are billed in 30 minute increments.
* Requests with an expected duration of more than two hours often require two interpreters.
* If an interpreter is required to travel more than one hour each way, travel time is billed portal to portal. (Billing is on an hourly basis from the time interpreter departs until the time of return)
* Payment for services rendered are due upon receipt. Accounts are considered outstanding after 30 days and are subject to late fees, attorney fees, and court costs, if applicable.
* All requests are billed in full, regardless of actual service duration.
* Any additional fees incurred by interpreter (parking, etc) will be included on invoice.
* Cancellations made within 48 hours of scheduled time or no-shows by Deaf/Hard of Hearing consumers are subject to payment in full. Consumers are allowed a 20 minute grace period to arrive.
* Multi-day assignments are billed for the full amount when cancelled within 72 hours.
* Cancellations due to Acts of God relinquish all parties from liability and compensation.